Show 62 was running a bit long and we were already two months late on releasing this anyway, so we'll just upload the convention report for AWA 2007 as its own separate thing since we probably won't get much done during the Thanksgiving weekend. You need something to listen to while waiting in line/traffic for Black Friday, right?
Click Here to Download
We'll release the rest of Show 62...later! But now, what may be the new THE SPECIAL PICTURE:
- Hayao Miyazaki and Hideaki Anno, together at last
- After being STOOD UP, Daryl's never gonna try and learn to dance again (can't you see he's got no rhythm?)
- The clown submachinegun and Daryl's murderer would be properly acquainted before all was said and done
- All of these villlainous creatures have been in Gerald's home
- This is basically what happened Saturday night at Dessloktoberfest
- I really don't want to think about all the vile places that Snickers bar ended up before this picture. Which itself is pretty vile and at this point, looks like what it must have tasted like.
- Maybe Daryl staged this picture in an act of malice. Or maybe we all aspire to be Golgo 13 in our own special ways. Whatever the case may be, HE'S SINGLE, LADIES!